Monday, December 30, 2013

2nd Day At REACH

Our first full day at Reach Home in India and my 1st time here, and it's been amazing!  Although I came to serve the children in India, it's clear that I am already receiving more that I could ever give.  We started the day at 7AM joining in with the children in their morning devotions.  They are SO spiritually excited and praise God in a way that is totally contagious!  They praised God in song and then took turns reading from the Bible.  Then after breakfast they started their school day.  Our day was filled with providing dental care for the children, teaching quilting classes and preparing painting and  maintenance projects for the week.  I am so thankful to be here, as I have heard about Reach Home through my parents for over 30 years.   They always felt to blessed to have met Kusuma (who oversees the orphanage) over 30 years ago, and supported her in setting up the orphanage.  God is so amazing! 

Sylvia Lukin

No comments:

Post a Comment